This piece sounds really impressive for how few notes we play. I think it's something to do with the interval between the first two notes - quite spooky sounding. Also it seems to cover a wide range of the instrument and changes direction a lot, but we have a few good reminders:
- Don't use the smallest two WILAH (literally 'leaf', meaning the metal bars)
- Don't use the biggest two BILAH (alternate spelling!)
- Start on 'DING' (5th biggest WILAH)
- Skip down & up, down & up, down a 3rd time, then walk up all 6 notes...
- Skip down, Step up
- Skip down twice, Step up twice